Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hey Jude

I don't usually listen to "oldies" but I do enjoy The Beatles... A lot. The lyrics in the song "Hey Jude" are just so great. It says take a sad song and make it better. One of my favorite lines because you can not only take a sad song and make it better but you can do that with anything! You can take a sad day and make it better. You can take a hard/bad situation and make it better. You can do anything I guess is what it's saying, and that just really gives me hope. Stuff like this always just puts me in the best mood. It reminds me of something God is saying to me..
"Don't be afraid"
"You were made to go out and get her" (the world?)
"Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better." (JESUS!)
It's perfect just perfect.
And then it starts...
Naa na na na na na naaaaa Hey Jude! And then you're just like dang this is just right. Life is good. And then, I find comfort.. And nothing at all to complain about in this beautiful, amazing life. Would you like to sing along?

No comments:

Post a Comment